Results as of Jun 24 3:20pm
(16 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.28%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Humboldt County 5th District Supervisor
Sharon Mary Latour
- Public Safety
- Quality of Life
- Occupation: Teacher
- Sharon Latour has been an officer in the U.S. Air Force, worked as an educator in America and abroad, and volunteered in Humboldt County schools.
- Sharon has several advanced degrees, including a master's in public affairs, a master's in international affairs and a doctorate in athletic education
- Sharon will conserve the environment and protect the values that were outlined in the General Plan's guiding principles before the board weakened them
- Sharon will help restore balance to the county planning commission, supporting at-large candidates from all walks of life.
- Sharon will help you get answers faster from county government, devoting part of her own salary to hiring an administrative assistant.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Official Site of the Humboldt County Board of Supervisors
- Board of Supervisors Information from the LWVHC Citizen's Guide to County Government
News and Analysis
- LWVHC Forum on KEET-TV Channel 13
- KHUM One on One Series Candidate Interviews
- North Coast Journal - There's No Place Like Humboldt: Wide World of the 5th
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 9, 2014 18:43 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.