(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy County Counsel
- University of California at Davis B.A. degree in History
- Santa Clara University Law School law degree conferred in 1985
- Deputy District Attorney for Contra Costa County (1986-1993)
- Deputy District Attorney for Humboldt County (1994-2011)
- Director of Child Abuse Services Team and member of Drug Task Force
- Deputy County Counsel for Humboldt County (2011-present)
- Recruit, retain, mentor top-notch Deputy District Attorneys and staff; provide a collaborative, respectful working environment
- Maintain open, respectful communications with all in the criminal justice system; provide the public with clear explanation of actions
- Build an office where knowledge of the law, professionalism, the highest ethical standards and hard work are applied
Allan Lee Dollison
- Occupation: Deputy District Attorney
- Occupation: Attorney/Military Officer
- B.A. In Political Science, CSU Fullerton
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veteran
- Lieutenant Colonel in US Army Reserves
- Former Chief Prosecutor Humboldt County DA's Office
- Bronze Star and Combat Action Badge Recipient
- J.D. Western State Univ. College of Law
Arnold Lewis "Arnie" Klein
- Increase Funding for the DA's Office
- Put an End to the Midnight Release Program
- Hire Mid-Level Experienced Prosecutors
- Occupation: Attorney
- 40 years in the criminal arena.
- First sexual assult prosecutor in LA County.
- Judge pro tem at the West LA courthouse.
- 20 years of private practice in Century City.
- Drug task force prosecutor and gang homicide prosecutor for Tulare County, specializing in meth and heroin.
- Prosecutor for Monterey and Humboldt Counties.
- Fight for public safety as my top priority. Prosecute violent crime to the fullest extent of the law.
- Restore leadership and accountability starting from the top down.
- Justice should feel like justice.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Official Site of the Humboldt County District Attorney's Office
- Description of the District Attorney's Office from the LWVHC Citizen's Guide to County Government
News and Analysis
- LWVHC Forum on KEET-TV Channel 13
- LWVHC Moderated Forum
- May 28, 6:30 pm
Rio Dell City Hall
675 Wildwood Avenue
- KHUM: One on One Series Candidate Interviews
- North Coast Journal: Crime Fighters
- North Coast Journal: Answering the critics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.