(Vote for 1)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: School Board President
- Teacher and School Librarian, High School, 20 years
- Dean, Community College, 20 years
- Governor's Appointee, Reading and Literature State Board
- Educational Council for Technology in Learning State Board
- PTA Service Award
- Masters Degrees, U.S.C. & Loyola University
- Accelerate Achievement Gains Among Low Income Students and English Learners
- Strengthen Programs in Art, Music, Libraries, Counseling, Nursing, Early Childhood Education, and Reduce Class Sizes
- Increase Partnerships with Parents, Community Organizations and Businesses to Support Schools
- Occupation: Educator/College Professor
- Executive Director - CSULB Center for Community Engagement
- Associate Professor of History - CSULB
- PhD, MA, and BA from UCLA
- Expanding opportunities for ALL of our children
- Engaging parents and the community with their local schools
- Increasing transparency and collaboration on the School Board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Long Beach Unified School District
- District Map
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.