(Vote for 3)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: College Professor
- Vice Chair, Board of Trustees, Sierra Madre Public Library
- Government Professor - 23 Years, Long Beach City College
- Past President, 350 Member Community College Association, Long Beach City College
- Department Head, History and Political Science (Six Years), Long Beach City College
- Manager/Coach (Year Round) Sierra Madre Little League
- Sierra Madre Homeowner - 20 Years this June
- Prudent Fiscal Policy
- Public Safety - Police, Fire and Paramedics
- Infrastructure - Water Mains, Streets, Sidewalks, Tree Trimming
- Occupation: Education Project Director
- Business professional managing hundreds of employees and a $20 million budget.
- Long-time Sierra Madre homeowner.
- Adjunct PCC faculty member
- Sierra Madre Community Services Commission
- Advisory Board for the CA Department of Education
- Enforce Fiscal Discipline
- Limit and Control Development
- Keep Downtown Neighborhood Friendly
- Occupation: Benefits and Compensation Programs Administrator
- Sociology B.A.
- Chair of the Sierra Madre General Plan Update Steering Committee 2010-2014
- Steering Committee "Save Mater Dolorosa"
- President PTA Council responsible for 30 schools
- Rape Crisis Center Liaison for 6 Law Enforcement Agencies
- Board of Directors, Amateur Softball Association & Softball Coach
- Fiscal Accountability
- Growth and Development
- Community Engagement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Sierra Madre
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.