Runoff Election 6/3/2014
(Vote for 1)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Teer L. Strickland
Joan V. Greenwood
- Occupation: Senior Project Manager
- B.A. Chemistry, Wheaton College (Norton, MA)
- Graduate Courses in Analytical Chemisty
- Graduate Courses in Finance and Business Management
- Certificate in Strategic Environmental Management (U.C. Irvine)
- Sustainable City Commissioner
- 2013 Soroptimist International "Woman of Distinction" in the Environment Category
- Ensure that police and emergency service providers have the necessary resources to keep our Community safe
- Attract quality 21st Century businesses to Long Beach
- Seek mutually satisfactory solutions for the clean and green transport of goods
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Long Beach
- Council District Map
- Monday, February 24
time: 7:30 - 8:30 pm
place: Vets Park, Social Hall
101 E. 28th St., Long Beach
Wrigley Area Neighborhood Alliance (WANA)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 2, 2014 10:56 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.