Results as of May 10 2:01am
(Vote for 1)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member of the City Council
- District Representative to State Senator Ted Lieu
- Former Aide to the late Senator Jenny Oropeza
- Former Chairperson of the Lawndale Planning Commission
- Former Reserve Probation Deputy (LA County)
Daniel L Reid
- Increasing Senior & Youth Programs
- Creating a local hiring program to create local jobs
- Reforming code enforcement procedures
- Occupation: Credit Operations Manager
- United States Navy Veteran
- Planning Commission Chairman
- Attended El Camino College - Bookkeeping
- Faithful husband and father
- Partner with first responders and law enforcement to ensure the highest level of services and safety in our city
- To utilize my 18 years of business experience to promote partnership for growth of our local businesses
- Work in partnership with city department heads and fellow council members to ensure responsible stewardship of our city within a balanced budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Lawndale
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 2, 2014 10:56 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.