Unofficial Preliminary Election Results UPDATED as of 1:45 PM on April 17, 2014
(Vote for 2)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jeffrey "Jeff" Cooper
- Occupation: Councilmember/Mortgage Broker
- Mayor of Culver City 2013-2014
- Former Parks, Recreation and Community Services Commissioner
- Founding Member of Friends of the Culver City Dog Park
- Past President of the Exchange Club of Culver City
Jim B. Clarke
- Continuing the City's Smart Fiscal Policies and Promoting Economic Development
- Protecting Culver City from Fracking and LAX Expansion
- Focusing on Environmental Goals to Make Culver City Greener
- Occupation: Culver City Councilman
- Master of Public Administration, CA State Univ., Long Beach
- Bachelor of Science, U.S. Coast Guard Academy
- Director, Mayor's Office of Grants for the City of Los Angeles
- Director of Federal Relations, City of Los Angeles
- Chief of Staff, U.S. Reps. Diane Watson & Brad Sherman
- Executive Recruiter, Korn Ferry International
Christopher Patrick "CPK" King
- Following through on constituent needs and concerns
- Strengthening Culver City's fiscal outlook.
- Maintaining high quality services and protecting our neighborhoods
- Occupation: Local Business Owner
- President, Culver City Rotary Club
- Vice-Chair, City of Culver City, Homelessness Committee
- Board Member, Shoes for the Homeless, Inc.
- Beit T'Shuvah (Team BTS), Marathon Coach and Founding Member
- Board Member, Culver City Chamber of Commerce
- Chair, State Senator Holly J. Mitchell's Small Business Advisory Panel;
- Creating a comprehensive economic development plan that looks into the next 5,10,20 years
- Create a neighborhood advisory panel to help make government more beholden to its community
- Protect our environment. Fracking needs to be banned in Culver City.
- Affordable Housing/ Rent Control/ Living Wages
- Fiscal Responsibility
- School Pool Community Property
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Culver City
- Monday, March 3
time: 7-8:30 pm (doors open at 6:30 for briefing/Q&A)
place: Balkman Council Chambers
City Hall, 9770 Culver Bl
conducted by: League of Women Voters with Ask2Know Kid Forums
video: City TV
(TW Ch 35; Verizon Ch 37)
rebroadcasts at 7:00 pm on:
- Th 3/20; Fri 3/21; Sat 3/22; Sun 3/23
Th 3/27; Fri 3/28; Sat 3/29; Sun 3/30
Th 4/3; Fri 4/4; Sat 4/5; Sun 4/6
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.