(Vote for 3)
All candidates in this election are invited to post their campaign material on Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted by a volunteer may leave a message at (323) 743-3165 (Google Voice). Please include a phone number AND e-mail address.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Thomas Patrick "Tom" Beck
- Occupation: Retired Attorney / Volunteer
- Founding Chair of parent volunteer groups at Highland Oaks Elementary School and Foothill Middle School
- Little League Coach - 12 teams. AYSO and YMCA Coach
- Architectural Review Board Member - 21 years
- Methodist Hospital Foundation Board - 9 years
Sho "Tay" Tay
- Safe Neighborhoods
- Great schools
- Business friendly city
Paul E. Van Fleet
- PUBLIC SAFETY
- UNITING THE COMMUNITY
- ATTENTION TO THE NEEDS OF OUR SENIORS
- Occupation: Insurance Adjuster
- Rutgers University BA Geography 1980
- Rutgers University 2nd BA Economcs 1983
Burton L. Brink
- Safe Streets
- Good School
- Planned Growth
- Occupation: Sergeant, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept.
- Professional Peace Officer Association's Charitiable Board Member
- Star and Shield Charitable Board Member
- Legendary Lawman Award, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept.
- Safety of the citizens of Arcadia
- Revitilization of all areas of Arcadia
- Promote Businesses
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- City of Arcadia
Pasadena Star News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: June 2, 2014 10:56 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.