(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Partner + Dilworth Paxson LLP
- 1982, Dickinson School of Law, J.D
- Member Law Review
- 1979, SUNY Stonybrook, cum laude, B.A.
- Appellate Judicial Clerk
- Deputy Attorney General
Jack McVay, Jr.
- Increased use of alternate dispute resolution alternatives
- Streamline procedural rules
- Increased use of technology to reduce court costs and administration
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge, Family Division
- Duquesne University School of Pharmacy + Bachelor of Science 1980;
- University of Pittsburgh-summer classes
- Duquesne University School of Law + Juris Doctorate 1984
- Assistant County Solicitor-Allegheny County 1984-1992 1997-2007
- Assistant City Solicitor + City of Pittsburgh 1995-1998
- Allegheny County Housing Authority 1993-1995
- Utilize technologic advances like video conferencing, Skype and other innovations to make
- Expand hours to evenings and weekends to accommodate working families
- Extend the rule of appellate courts that PA trial judges in lower courts must follow...
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- PA Bar Association Candidate Ratings
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.