(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Self Employed
- Schuylkill Township Auditor - elected
- Schuylkill Township Supervisor/Treasurer - appointed
A. Robert "Bob" Degen
- As treasurer, work hard to balanced budget and keep taxes low
- Promote the township's reputation as a great place to live, work and raise a family
- Encourage better communication with residents
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney
- American University - JD
- SUNY Maritime College - BS
- Solicitor Philadlephia Maritime Exchange
- Former Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Balance open space with sound development while assuring residents receive value for open space dollars
- Work toward sensible commercial development while retaining character of township
- Work toward more transparancy and accountability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Chester County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Basic Services.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:16 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.