(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- University of Dayton, Dayton OH Degree B.A
- F.B.I. National Academy, Quantico, VA
- Disaster Management School, National Fire Academy, Emmitsburg, MD
- John F. Kennedy School of Government, Boston MA
- National Sheriffs' Institute, Longmont, CO
- Managing Police Discipline, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Effectively manage the Sheriff's Office's budget
- Instill pride in the Office
- Diversify the workforce
- Party: Constitution
- Occupation: US Air Force Reserves C-130 Crew Chief
- Teamster local 636 Warhouse Laborer for Giant Eagle
- Private Investigator , Empire Investigations LLC
- F.&A.Mason Lodge 652
- Eagle Scout
- Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association
- Support, obey and defend the Constitution of the US and Commonwealth and discharge the duties of my office with fidelity. The sworn Oath
- Improve/Streamline police communication, training and equipment
- Limit the militarization of police while promoting Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.