Results as of Nov 20 4:55am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (117/117)
(20 Total Other Write-In Votes .16%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Director of Business Development and Community Relations
- CCAC Business
- Licensed Physical Damage Appraiser
- Univ. of Missouri, Certified Marketing Executive
- Commercial Pilot's License
- Member of Rotary & Chamber of Commerce
- Seven years as a County Councilman
- Economic Development in the Mon Valley
- Supporting Actions to Create Good Well Paying jobs
- Developing Strategies to Stop Crime and Violence
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:16 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.