Results as of Nov 20 4:55am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (52/52)
(22 Total Other Write-In Votes .56%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sylvia C. Wilson
- Party: Republican, Democratic
- Occupation: retired educator
- Carnegie Mellon, B.A.
- University of Pittsburgh, Counselor Education - M.Ed.
- ALCOSAN Board Member
- Small Seeds Development, Inc., Board Member
- Pittsburgh Chapter, A. P. R. I., President
- Allegheny County Labor Council
- Attract & Retain Students/Families to Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Attract & Retain Teachers
- Use of resources with equity of services (based on student needs)
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:16 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.