Results as of Nov 20 4:55am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (36/36)
(16 Total Other Write-In Votes .27%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Independent
- Occupation: Marketing Research Director
- Background in sales, marketing, strategic planning, and business management
- Bachelor's from Duke University and an MBA from the University of Pittsburgh Katz School of Business
- Long-term NA parent: Kate (2010 graduate), Andy (Class of 2014), and Ryan (Class of 2027)
- Coach for several NA youth recreational sports leagues, including U5 soccer this fall
- Active member of neighborhood homeowner's association
- Regular attendee at NA School Board meetings
Gary S. Wenig
- Enhance NA's successful education model by focusing on class sizes and important programs
- Exercise sound fiscal management though advance planning driven by data-driven decision-making
- Promote transparent and collaborative district management to leverage expertise of our community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:16 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.