(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- J. D. Duquesne University School of Law, 1997
- B.A. Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1993
- Shaler Area High School, 1989
Mary E. Gibson
- We must protect taxpayers. I've never raised property taxes because residents can't afford it
- Economic growth is critical to our future. I've never raised taxes on job creators and implemented e-Verify programs to protect local workers
- We must constantly control the size and cost of government, reward citizens and county employees for reporting fraud and waste, and more
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Risk Analyst & Corporate Counsel at Giant Eagle
- 2008, University of Pittsburgh, JD and MBA
- 2005, Georgetown University, BA in Economics and Government
- 2001, Fox Chapel Area High School
- Interned for U.S. Senators, a U.S. Representative, a British MP & as advisor to Kosovo's President where she drafted laws for the
- Worked as a staff attorney for legal aid, representing clients facing mortgage foreclosures, rent disputes, and physical abuse;
- Serves as the Vice Chair of the Allegheny County Human Relations Commission;
- Improving infrastructure - fix roads and bridges and changes to our public transportation system including rapid bus transport & access to suburbs
- Growing economic development by connecting people and businesses to County resources
- Providing easy access to County resources, including putting more documents & records online & have property assessment appeals other than downtown
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.