Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (2/2)
(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Manager
- M'Ed. University of Cincinnati
- Licensed Social Worker, State of Ohio
- Opposed to the Eastern Corridor through Newtown
- Opposed to the Martin Marietta Mining Project
- Promoting Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Principal, Health & Group Benefits, Mercer
- Magna cum laude graduate of Carleton College (B.A.)
- Magna cum laude graduate of William Mitchell College of Law (J.D.)
- Elected to Village Council in 2009
- Council committees: Human Resources, Parks, and Planning
- Resident of Newtown since 2001
- Nearly 30 years experience consulting on HR and employee benefit issues
- I am committed to achieving a balanced Village budget without raising taxes
- I will work to maintain the attractiveness of the Village for its residents and businesses
- I will continue to actively oppose the Eastern Corridor and the Martin Marietta mining project
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.