Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (2/2)
(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda L. Childs-Jeter
Richard E. Headen
Deborah A. Seay
D. O. Stephens
- Occupation: Office Supervisor at OH AFSCME Care Plan
- Born in Lincoln Heights, returned and is currently a 5 year resident of Lincoln Heights
- Currently appointed council member of Lincoln Heights Council
- Current chairperson for the Lincoln Heights Festival
- Currently serving in leadership at Tabernacle Bible Church
- Restoring community confidence in the governing body.
- Supporting initiatives and individuals that are also focused on the residents and the businesses of The Village
- Cultivating and developing a plan of partnership between the governing body and the residents with the core focus being revitalization of The Village
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.