(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joshua S. "Josh" Gerth
- Occupation: Corporate Real Estate Consultant
- Graduate of Lindner School of Business University of Cincinnati
- Commissioner, Anderson Township Park District
- Member, Anderson Township Economic Development Committee
- President, Cinci/NKY Chapter of NAIOP
- 2012 Forty under 40 Award Winner
Andrew S. Pappas
- Preserve our reputation as a great place to live with responsible government
- Protect our residents and thier property values
- Promote responsible economic development
- Occupation: Owner, Cleaner Concepts 1 & 2
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Texas A&M University
- Board Member- Cincinnati TEA Party
- Co Leader - Anderson TEA Party
- Principle- Anderson Republican Party
- Ambassador - Freedomworks, Washington D.C.
John A. Piehowicz, II
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Free Markets
- Limited Government
- Occupation: Veterinarian
- Owner - Cincinnati Equine LLC
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Vice- President Ohio Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical association
Kevin P. O'Brien
- Transparency in Government
- Responsiveness and inclusion of all citizens
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Sales Consultant
- Anderson Township Trustee
- BBA Finance, University of Cincinnati
- ANCOR Area Study Committee
- Anderson Twp Parade Committee (8 years)
- Anderson Twp Comprehensive Plan Committee (2005)
- Anderson Kiwanis (12 years)
- Fiscally Responsible, maintaining Anderson's AAA bond rating
- Job creation for the township's educated, high quality employees
- Neighborhood preservation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.