Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (35/35)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jean A. Staubach
- Occupation: Safety Specialist, INC Research
- 16-year Sycamore Board member (1998-present)
- 26 year Sycamore resident, parent of 4 Sycamore graduates
- BS Biology, University of Dayton, MT(ASCP)
- 2001, 2006, and 2007 Sycamore Board of Education President
John W. Mercurio
- Implement progressive approaches to education that promote rigor and relevance for all students
- Promote two-way communication with community
- Provide responsible management of resources
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Sycamore Community City Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.