(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Director of the National Vitiligo Foundation, Inc.
- Juris Doctorate- Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration- Thomas Moore College
- Trustee- Princeton Education Foundation
- Certified Mediator
- Adjunct Faculty- Brown Mackie College
- Four Children (2 of which attend Princeton High School)
Lillian A. Hawkins, PhD
- Work with community stakeholders, faculty and staff, parents and students to build a better Princeton
- Look at the processes, people and procedures that are currently in place to ensure that we are creating safe, innovative learning environments for a
- Create great schools for our kids
Tawana Lynn Keels
- Occupation: Educational Consultant
- PhD Educational Leadership MIami University
- MA ED University of Cincinnati
- BA ED Wichita State University
- Occupation: County Finance Director, President Princeton School Board
- BSPA Indiana University, Majors: Public Financial Management, Personnel/Labor Relations, Policy and Administration
- Princeton Graduate Class '78, Princeton Family - Karmen '04, Tiffany '12
- Member of the Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development Board
- Licensed School Treasurer and School Business Manager in State of Ohio, Award of Achievement Recipient, All Ohio School Boards Award Winner
- Experienced Board President, Vice President, Legislative Liaison, Delegate, Past President Ohio School Boards Association
- IBM Corporation, Business Teacher, Small Business Owner, Government Budgeting & Fiscal Operations
- Increase student achievement at all levels, preparing students to compete in a global economy
- Fiscal accountability; operating efficiently while reducing costs, lobbying for TPP and funding for academic programs
- Complete Middle School/High School Construction project on time within budget. Continue Princeton Traditions: Academics, Arts, Music, Athletics
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Improvement, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
- Princeton City Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.