Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (11/11)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David H. Bezona
- Occupation: Educator and Professional Musician
- I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Music Education from the Ohio State University.
- I hold a Master of Music degree from the Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music.
- I have taught at every grade level in public schools for 15 years.
- I taught for a total of 19 years at the college level.
- I have been a church music director for more than 20 years.
- To ensure that every student is given an equal opportunity to learn in a safe and open environment.
- To ensure that all educational course work is taught at the highest standards possible.
- To ensure that our local tax dollars are used for the best possible benefits to the community.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Improvement, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Norwood City Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.