(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: University Professor
- Emergency Physician at The University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Professor at Xavier University
- Cincinnati Ballet Board Member
- I believe in high quality public education
- I believe that the school board and the district must be good stewards of the public's money
- I believe seeking public input whenever possible
- Occupation: Parent, Board Member, Volunteer
- B.Sc. University of Waterloo 1978
- M.Sc.(Pl) University of Toronto 1984
- Current Board Member Indian Hill Schools
- President, Vice- President, Chair Curriculum, Instruction, Technology Committee Chairperson
- COB/ Managing Director : SRD Corp.
- Finance Committee Member for Co-op Development
Kim Martin Lewis
- Develop each student's potential through Whole child development and the recognition of individual needs and talent
- 21st century skill development for higher education competitive arena
- Maximize utilization of resources for maximizing student potential
- Occupation: Attorney
- Partner, Dinsmore & Shohl
- Chair of Business Restructuring and Reorganization Practice Group
- Member of Indian Hill Exempted Village School District Board of Education - January 2010 through present
Karl J. Grafe
- Maintain academic excellence and strength of extracurricular activities
- Continue to improve evaluation system and begin to implement differentiated compensation of administrators, teachers and staff
- Be a good steward of taxpayer dollars
- Occupation: Attorney
- BA, University of Cincinnati
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- 1978 Indian Hill Graduate
- 34 Year District Resident
- Fiscal responsibility
- Maintain district academic excellence
- Implement a program to appropriately recognize and compensate exceptional teacher performance
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Improvement, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Indian Hill School District information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.