Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (176/176)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Bill Ferguson, Jr.
- Occupation: Media and communications consultant
- 25+ years in journalism at six newspapers, including various editing roles at The Cincinnati Enquirer (most recently Page One editor)
- Current member of the Hamilton County Educational Service Center (HCESC) governing board
- Current member of the Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development board
- Ohio School Boards Association Master Board Member and two-time Award of Achievement recipient
- 25-year local resident, in Bridgetown and in Delhi Township; member of Faith Fellowship Church
- Ohio University graduate
Marilee G. Broscheid
- Continuation of high-quality HCESC services at a reasonable cost to school districts
- Implementation of new federal and state mandates
- Transparency of the HCESC board and services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Hamilton County ESC Information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.