Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (10/10)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Cindy J. Rebman
Michael R. Matzko
- Occupation: Sr. Management - Information Technology
- 20 years experience in IT, Facilities and Security Management
- M.F.A University of Iowa
- B.M. University of Maryland
- Works as Sr. Product Manager for Operations at Vantiv, Inc.
- Former professional musician and educator.
- Keep Finneytown as an independent school district
- Establish school as a model for other small districts financially and academically
- Establish a 21st century curriculum which make us stand out.
- Occupation: Information Technology Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from Miami University
- Parental Engagement and Participation
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Safe and Secure Learning Environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Improvement, Building Consensus, and Equity.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Finneytown Local Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.