(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Julie F. Bissinger
- Occupation: Attorney
- B.A. Grove City College- Political Science/Spanish
- J.D. Temple University School of Law
- Senior Assistant City Solicitor in Labor and Employment, City of Cincinnati
- Appointed to the Board of Education January 2005 by sitting Board members, elected November 2005, re-elected November 2009
- Board of Education Vice President (three years), President (two years)
- As a parent of two sons, 16 years of individual schools (Sherwood Elementary, Nagel Middle, Anderson High) and district wide leadership roles
Forest T. Heis
- To fashion a comprehensive and economically feasible plan for maintenance and enhancement of aging district facilities
- To evlauate and address the findings of the new Ohio School Report Card system, which will be fully implemented for the 2013-2014 academic year
- To insure that adequate funding is available to continue district wide academic excellence in times of decreasing state funding
- Occupation: Orthopaedic Surgeon
- President, Forest Hills School Board
- Former Chairman, Dept. of Surgery, St. Elizabeth Hospital System
- Duke University Orthopaedic Surgery residency
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Stanford University Graduate With Distinction
- Turpin High School Co-valedictorian
Richard W. Neumann
- Provide and increase the excellent educational opportunities for our children while remaining fiscally sound
- Provide a collaborative environment within the Board and the Community to take on the current and future challenges of our District
- Continue our progress in making Forest Hills the premier District in the city, county and state
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
- Forest Hills Local Schools information
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.