(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Laurie (Walter) Howland
- Occupation: Milford City Council
- Office Manager for The Howland Group
- Graduate of The University of Cincinnati
- Mother to Alexis
Amy L. Brewer
Luama Wilkins "Lu" Mays
- Economic Development
- Continued Improvements to the Milford Bike Trail Head
- Occupation: Retired Aviation Attorney/Consultant
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, JD
- Institute of Air&Space Law, McGill University, Montreal
- GE Aviation, Mgr. of Commercial Engine Leasing
- Milford Parks & Recreation, Commissioner
- Recipient of Distinguished Flying Cross, Army helicopter pilot
- Keep Milford attractive to prospective employers/employees.
- Continue to control costs in anticipation of further state funding cutbacks.
- Be prepared to do more with less until economy improves and revenues increase.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.