(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Loveland City Council Member
- Former Loveland City Council Clerk of Council
- Certified Municipal Clerk by International Institute of Municipal Clerks (2000)
- Loveland Arts Council Board Member (2009-2011)
- Greater Loveland Historical Society Museum Board Member (2009-2011)
- City of Loveland Planning and Zoning Commission Member (2010-2011)
- Veterans' Memorial Committee Member
- Redevelopment of Loveland Madeira Rd. and Loveland's Historic Downtown
- Fiscally Responsible Government
- Government that is resident and business friendly and supportive of special events
- Occupation: Accountant
- President / Founder - Management & Accounting Professionals, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Business
- College of Mount Saint Joseph - Magna Cum Laude
- Member of National Dean's List
- Member of Sigma Beta Delta Honor Society
Robert H "Rob" Weisgerber
- Bring a more forward looking and market-driven approach to ecconomic development
- Institute sound fiscal policies that maintain city services important to residents and businesses
- Create a climate of trust and respect in the way the leadership of Loveland deals with residents and businesses.
- Occupation: Design Engineer
- Moeller HIgh class '77; BSME and MSAE; Chief Engineer at GE
- Elected to City council in 1995, served 16 years and Mayor for the last 8 years
- Have been a youth Ice Hockey coach, director mens retreats at St Columban parish, volenteer with underprivlaged kids in Cincinnati
- Prior membership on Finance committee, planning and zoning committee, historic re-develoment committee, and many others in Loveland
- Parishioner at St Columban parish, member of the Loveland Eagles
Brenton A "Brent" Zuch
- Continued focus on Basic Services
- Mantain a balanced budget and improve the cost effectiveness of city services
- drive ecconomic development, complete the historic downtown new development
- Occupation: Manager/Loan Officer
- Bachelors of Arts in Political Science Miami University
- US Navy Veteran
- President of the Loveland Community Improvement Corporation
- OKI Board Member
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce Member
- Loveland Arts Council Member
- Expand Tax Base Through Continued Economic Development on 2 City Owned Sites
- Spur Redevelopment on Loveland Madeira with Bike/Pedestrian Bridge
- Continue to find savings for residents through, outsourcing, privatizing, collaborating and using technology.
- Occupation: Attorney
- JD Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- BA Denison University - Political Science/History
- Loveland Board of Zoning Appeals
- Loveland Civil Service Commission
- Loveland Law & Ordinance Committee
- Former President of Pheasant Hills on the Lake Homeowners' Association
- Smart economic growth - continued development of downtown Loveland
- Responsible spending
- Less bickering, more business-like and professional conduct of city governance and government
- Occupation: Manager of Equity Compensation
- Certified Equity Professional
- Member, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Trustee, The Loveland Initiative
- Precinct Executive, Hamilton County Republican Party
- Redevelopment of the Loveland Maderia Corridor
- City Budget
- Preservation of Loveland's Heritage
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.