(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sheila J. Cottle
- Occupation: Council Member, City Of Forest Park
- Chair-Law Committee/City of Forest Park
- Member-Ways & Means Committee/City of Forest Park
- Forest Park Resident 40 years
- Forest Park Business Owner-Registered Nurse/Life Care Planner 33 years
- Bachelor's Degree-Capital University
- Forest Park Member of Civic Hall of Fame 2011
Charles H. Johnson
- Public Safety
- Economic Development for local jobs
- Diversity and Quality of Life
Wynndel T. Burns
Diana J. Herbe
- Public Safety
- Economic Development
- Quality of Life/Diversity
- Occupation: Retired
- former teacher and labor consultant
- Marian College (now University) graduate and graduate of Salmon P. Chase College of Law
Regina A. Collins
- continued emphasis on public safety
- continued emphasis on community and economic development
- committment to fiscal stability
- Occupation: Lawyer
- 2012 Hamilton County ,Ohio Democratic National Convention Alternate Delegate
- 2010 US Census Bureau Team Leader
- Ohio Attorneys General Office1988-1993
- Ohio State University College of Law, Juris Doctorate Degree 1989
- Mount Holyoke College, BA Degree English and Sociology Double Major
- Oxford University, Corporate Christi College Summer 1985
Matthew J. Robinson
- Improving the quality of life for all of our citizens, especially our youth who are our future!
- Investing in job growth and economic development to make the City of Forest Park globally competitive!
- Ensuring City of Forest Park government efficiency and effectiveness!
- Occupation: Operations / Administrative Assistant / Utility Worker
- Winton Woods High School Alumni
- A.A.S. Public Safety, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Former Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Student Government At-Large Member
- Former Cincinnati Police Explorer
- Lifetime Resident of Forest Park
- Proactive Citizen
John Rogers, II
- Public Safety and Quality of Life
- Economic and Community Development
- Recreation for Youth of Forest Park
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.