Results as of Jan 15 7:15pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (4/4)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John D. Donnellon
Christine M. Hedger
Jeffrey G. Hall
Shawn C. Gavin
- Occupation: Financial Services Professional
- 2011-Candidate for Mayor of Deer Park
- 2009-Elected to City Council at-Large
- 2010-11 Served on Legislative and Finance Committee
- 2008 Appointed to City Comprehensive Planning Committee
- 2007-2011 Park Board-Festival Chairman
- 2004 Appointed by the Mayor to Chamberlin Park Board
- Balance our $250,000.00 Budget Deficit
- Update our Capital Improvement Plan for Street Repairs
- Initiate Public Referendum for City Government Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 15, 2014 17:15 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.