(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- 4 1/2 years as Council Representative, At Large
- Board of Directors OKI Reg. Council of Govt.
- 26 Years - P&G Business & Management experience
- Treasurer/Board -Greater Cincinnati Master Gardener Association
- Past Pres. - Blue Ash/Montgomery Rotary Club
- Past Chair of the Sycamore Schools Planning
Lee E. Czerwonka
- Maintain Blue Ash as an outstanding place to live and work
- Preserve Blue Ash's excellent financial status
- Improve communications and community engagement
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Council Member at Large, City of Blue Ash
- Vice Mayor, City of Blue Ash
- Magistrate, State Licensed 2010 - Present
- Member - State of Ohio Auditor's Regional Advisory Board
- Treasurer, Hamilton County Municipal League
- President, Blue Ash Civic League
- President, Fallsington Grant HOA
Pramod S. Jhaveri
- Continue to focus on economic development for Blue Ash
- Continue with conservative approach to long range city budget planning
- Continue to offer our residents and businesses amenities that improve the quality of life and business in Blue Ash
- Occupation: Retired Engineer, Entrepreneur
- 7 Years Mechanical Engineering, Ethicon Endo-Surgery
- CEO, Melle Corporation - Wholesale Diamond Distributor
- Board of Trustees, Jain Association
- 10 years, Board of Trustees, Ankur Association
- Bring transparency in all Council meetings
- Improve relationships with all Blue Ash citizens, and treat all citizens equally
- Focus on the needs of small, medium, and large size businesses
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Basic Services, Budget, and Citizen Engagement.
Board of Elections
- Request your Absentee Ballot
- If you plan to vote by mail this election, you must request a ballot be sent to your home. Download the Vote By Mail Application from the Board of Elections website.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.