(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Married to Gale McIntosh, DC, PT
- Member of numerous environmental organizatons and land trusts
- Member of Half Moon Bay Historical Association
- Recreation, Parks, Coastal Access
- Diverse and livable community
- Coordinated infrastructure planning, limited development
- Occupation: Editor / Writer
- At-large Community Representative, Cabrillo Unified School District Measure S Facilities Bond Citizens' Oversight Committee, 2012-present
- Community Representative - El Granada, San Mateo County Coastside Design Review Committee, 2012-present
- Owner, ZUMACRAE Content Development and Editorial Services, 2005-present
- MA (with Distinction), History of the American West, Northern Arizona University, 1996
- BA, History and Anthropology, UC Santa Barbara, 1991
- Member, Blue Blanket Improv, 2007-2012
Joel F. Janoe
- Protect and preserve the environment according to provisions stipulated in the Local Coastal Program for the midcoast
- Support development of recreational, occupational, and educational opportunities for the midcoast
- Improve the visibility of the MCC and increase public outreach
Erin R. Deinzer
- Occupation: Hotel Manager / Parent
Claude R. Windell
- Occupation: Freelance Journalist
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Candidates' Forum
- Tuesday, 1 October
- 7:00 pm
- Granada Sanitary District Office, 504 Ave. Alhambra, El Granada
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.