(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Incumbent
- BS California Institute of Technology
- MBA Amer. Grad. Sch. of International Management
- President, SMC Chapter of California Special Districts Assoc.
- VP Professional Services, PlanetTogether.com
- Former President of Sewer Authority MidCoastside (SAM)
Leonard D. Woren
- Bring Park Powers to the Granada Sanitary District
- Maintain Lowest Sanitary Rates in San Mateo County
- Continue Infrastructure Improvements for Public Safety
- Occupation: Software Engineer / Incumbent
- Environmental Activist for 3 decades
- Coastside resident since 1994
- Elected to GSD in November 1997
- Changed GSD to be community- and environmentally friendly
- Experienced problem-solver
David M "Dave" Seaton
- GSD re-organization to a Community Services District to add Parks and Recreation services
- Continue to put the community and the environment first
- Continue to keep costs to a minimum while maintaining excellent service
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- 25 Year Coastside Local Resident + Local Education (El Granada Elementary, Cunha Middle, HMBHS, Foothill College,Stanford Continuing Studies).
- Boot-Strap Entrepreneur:(BrazzleBerry.Com, CrowdFundingCentral.Org, ReviveFurniture.Com, HMB365.Com, LoanUtopia.Com, RealEstateOfMindRadio.Com).
- 3rd Generation Local Coastside Small Business Owner, Supporter, Leader.
- Passionate Coastside Community Consultant,
- A.A Real Estate (Foothill) / Licensed CA Real Estate Broker (# 01458376)
- B.S - Finance San Diego State University - California.
- Coastside Environmental Care
- GSD Financial Constraint
- Coastside Community Cooperation
- Occupation: Rehabilitation Supervisor
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Park Service Ranger
- Teaching Credential from SFSU
- BA degree in Sociology, SFSU
Charles H. Hall, Sr.
- Environmental Stewardship
- Cooperation with sister agencies on the coast
- Financial Transparency
- Occupation: Retired Financial Consultant
- Occupation: Incumbent
- B.S. Biology
- County Parks and Recreation Committee
- County Historical Advisory Board
- Instructional Designer
- Manager of Techincal Publications
- Treasurer, Midcoast Park Lands
- Support Granada Sanitary District obtaining Community Service District status in order to create and support much neeed parks in the midcoast area
- Improve our current water use through conservation and recycling.
- Keep costs low.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidates' Forum
- Wednesday, 9 October
- 7:00 pm
- GSD Office, 504 Avenue Alhambra, El Granada