(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor
- Santa Barbara City Councilmember 2004 - 2010
- Human Resources Management Consultant
- Former City Housing Authority Commissioner
- Past President: Santa Barbara Human Resources Association
- Katherine Harvey Fellow: Santa Barbara Foundation 2004-2005
- Past President: Santa Barbara Women's Political Committee
Wayne david Scoles
- Identifying funding sources for needed road repair and other significant capital improvements;
- Increasing safe recreational opportunities for teens
- Continuing to decrease homelessness throughout the County
- Occupation: Plumber/Pipefitter
- BA studio art UCSB
- Graduate School Of Education UCSB
- California teaching credential
- Owner/Home Health Care Agency
- Owner/6 bed residential home
- 2012 Higman Civic award/Senior Advocacy
- Eliminate gangs,tough law enforcement ,offer help out
- Not allowing higher density in the city
- get tough on criminal homeless. Clean up state st.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Hosted by the League of Women Voters and Santa Barbara Village on October 2 at the Faulkner Gallery, Santa Barbara main library. .
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 11, 2013 20:57 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.