(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James R. "Jim" Gazeley
- Occupation: Retired Postal Manager
- Councilman, 4 years (incumbent)
- Lomita Mayor, 2012-13
- Parks and Recreation and Planning Commissioner, 11 years
- Lomita Little League Coach, 12 years
- U.S. Army, honorable discharge
- I am a lifetime resident of Lomita.
Mark A. Waronek
- Maintaining high level of law enforcement and firefighting service
- Continuing the repair and maintenance of our streets, infrastructure and water treatment facility
- Improving qualify of life issues, including reduction of local airport noise concerns
- Occupation: Businessman
- Former Mayor and Councilmember
- Former Planning Commissioner
- Lomita Little League Manager/Coach and Boardmember
- Community's Child Board President
- Lomita Kiwanis Past President and current Boardmember
- Founder of Lomita Firefighter's Spaghetti Dinner and Golden Apple Awards
- Pave or Streets
- Continue to ensure safe drinking water for our residents
- Maintain our Public Safety and bring back community events
- Occupation: Attorney/Business Owner
- Occupation: School Administrative Assistant
- Occupation: Business Executive
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Lomita
- Monday, September 23, 2013
time:7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
place: Lomita City Council Chambers, 24300 Narbonne Avenue
conducted by: League of Women Voters Torrance Area
video coverage: click here
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.