(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mary K. Campbell
Carleen R. Beste
Margaret Rose Bove-LaMonica
- Occupation: Educator
- MA in Education
- MPP in Public Policy and Education
- JD in Law, Concentration Public Interest
- Peace Corps Volunteer, Morocco
- Classroom Teacher, Verbum Dei HS
- Univ. Administrator, Loyola Marymount Univ.
- Clear Communication between City, District, and Community
- Safe and Productive Learning Environments
- Strong Academic Achievement for all Students
- Educate wider community on benefits of a high performing school
- Fill curriculum gaps with afterschool additions via non-profit org.
- Expand classroom capacity at North School (most likely) or Pier Ave
- Occupation: Teacher/School Coordinator
- 17 years' Experience in Elementary Education
- 6 years' Experience in Elementary School Administration
- MA in Education, CSUDH 2010
- CA Administrative Services Credential, 2010
- Parent of 2 Children at Valley School
Douglas T. Gneiser
Michael D. Goodhue
- Ensuring Needed Resources for Our Schools
- Engaging Our Community
- Creating a Sustainable Vision for the Future
- Occupation: Parent/ Businessman
- Understand our community, educational, and activity options and best practices using my relationships with Manhattan and Redondo School Districts
- Reviewed High School Curriculum and success factors with MB, RB, and HB districts to better understand our district goals to prepare our kids
- Mentor High School and College Interns
- General Manager role managing Directors, Senior staff and Personnel with Budget Responsibility for Fortune 100 company
- Corporate Presidential Nomination for Team Excellence 2013
- MBA, Honors, University of Southern California
- Fundraising! Immediately review all funding opportunities to support future budgets given 20% reduction from state funding (LCFF)
- Maintain high achievement and public private school environment to balance growth, class size, electives, & after school activities for best education
- Prepare for High School Success: A clear K-8 curriculum that builds skills and keeps our kids engaged and challenged through middle school
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.