(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Teacher/Parent
- Veteran High School Teacher (10 years)
- Master's degree in Education (UCLA)
- Bachelor's degrees in History & Chicano/a studies (UCLA)
- Dean of Students (disciplinary action)
- Admissions reader for UCLA & UC Irvine
- California Teachers Association Cesar E. Chavez Award Winner
Aurora R. Villon
Rachel D. Canchola
- Reduce class sizes
- Better prepare our students for college
- Fiscal responsibility with bond money
- Occupation: Law Enforcement Sergeant
- Police Star-Medal for Bravery
- North Park Middle School PTO
- 30 year LAPD Officer
- Associates of Arts, Rio Hondo Community College
- El Rancho Unified School District, Board Member
- Governing Board Member, Tri-Cities ROP
Magdalena "Maggie" Cardenas
- Financial Accountability-Budget and Bond
- Fair Policies & Practices for both Students & Staff
- Great Campuses and Safe Schools for Students, Staff and Community
- Occupation: Business Development Officer
- El Rancho High School & Rio Hondo College Graduate
- University of Southern California (USC) Information Technology (IT) Supervisor
- Rio Hondo College Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee - $245 million bond
- North Park Middle School Band Alumni/Parent Volunteer
- Don Booster Club Board Member
- Construction Management Experience--projects completed on time & within budget
- Increase the Number of College & Career Ready Graduates
- Bond Oversight & Development of a Construction Master Plan
- Strengthen Partnerships with Generation 1st Degree, Rio Hondo College & Colleges/Universities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.