(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Britt M. Huff
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner- 4 years
- Chair, Planning Commission/2012
- RHE Environmental Advisory Commitee - 2 years
- President/PV Council of PTAs
- HOA Board- 5 yrs./block captain- 12 yrs.
- Executive Director, nonprofit education & counseling center
- Ph.D,, government management/George Washington Univ., Washington, D.C.
- Preserve and enhance the unique nature of our equestrian community
- Work to support and improve the financial condition our business district in the Peninsula Center & Promenade
- Promote transparency and communication in our local government
- Occupation: Incumbent
- MBA, Anderson School of Management, UCLA
- Preserve our low density legacy
- Continue fiscal reform
- Streets and infrastructure
- Occupation: Small Businessowner/Author
- Member of RHE Environmental Advisory Committee
- Co-founder, PV Tree Society
- MA degree from California State University, Long Beach
- Employee at PVPUSD
- HOA President
- Lifetime resident of Rolling Hills Estates
Clark S. Davis
- Bolster local retail businesses in local mall and shopping centers to create a thriving retail environment
- Preserve the semi-rural atmosphere of RHE while honoring smart growth
- Enhancing communication between residents and City Council so public input can be considered
- Occupation: Government Relations Consultant
- Former L.A. County Health Commissioner
- Former L.A. County Public Social ServicesCommissioner
- Board of Director - L. A. Trade Tech Foundation
- Elected Government Affairs Committee for L. A. Central City Association
- Elected Government Affairs Committee for Greater L. A. Chamber of Commerce
- Elected Government Affairs Committee for Valley Industry Council (VICA)
- Limit Excessive Development in Rolling Hills Estates
- Increased Communication Between City Hall and the Public
- Maintain the Rural Atmosphere of the City
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.