(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
George A. Wheeler
- Occupation: Retired
- Associate Professor, Humboldt State University
- MBA, Humboldt State University
- B.S. Computer Information Systems, Humboldt State
- USMC, Vietnam, 68/69
David R. Couch
Bill A Wennerholm
- Tailor the board meetings to be more respectful of the public
- Incorporate alternative energy as a way of controlling costs
- Direct development of an integrated pest management plan for District property
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Low voltage electrician and contractor
- BS in Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BA Economics
- Retired Businessman
- 12 years as Director of MCSD
- Completion of the teen center.
- Completion of the new waste water plant.
- Maintain MCSD high rate of consumer satisfaction.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.