Unofficial Results as of: 05/22/2013 2:59:42 AM
(Vote for 1)
All certified candidates are welcome to post their campaign information on SmartVoter. For instructions and password, send an e-mail to email@example.com. INCLUDE A VIABLE PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember's Senior Advisor
- 2004 Democrat of the Year, 44th Cal Assembly District
- 2004 Appointment to Cal Electoral College, Congressman Xavier Becerra
- 2006 Citizen of the Year - Glassell Park Improvement Association
- 2006 City Nerd - Elected Official Staffmember
- 2011 "Hero of Hollywood" award, Hollywood Chamber Foundation
- 2011 Grand Marshall, Echo Park Community Parade
John J. Choi
- Economic Development & Jobs
- Perpetual city budget deficit
- Public Safety/Quality of Life in our Neighborhoods
- Occupation: Commissioner/Community Organizer
- Public Works Commissioner
- Economic Development Director
- City Council Field Deputy
- B.A. UCLA
- J.D. UCLA
- Creating Jobs
- More parks and green space
- Faster, better city services
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Most Important Issue, Personnel Costs, and Carbon Emissions.
- Choi: video, transcript
- O'Farrell: video, transcript
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.