Final Tally (Uncertified)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Paul K. Tanaka
Rachel C. Johnson
- Occupation: Educator, City Councilmember
- Endorsed by the Democratic Party
- Councilmember since 2005, Former City Clerk
- 30 yr. Educator - LAUSD
- BA. UCLA; MA. CSULB; Doctoral Candidate, USC
- Board of Directors, Gardena Youth Football and Cheer, Inc.
- Trustee, LA County Vector Control District
Daniel "Dan" Medina
- Economic Development,-Job Creation, Strengthen Fiscal Reserves
- Support and Expand Police and Fire Safety Initiatives
- Civic Engagement and Citizen Outreach
- Occupation: Occupation: Businessman
- Vietnam Veteran
- Past President, Carson- Gardena-Dominguez Rotary
- Past President Gardena Valley Lions
- Board of Managers Gardena Carson YMCA
- Past President Gardena Sports Advisory Board
- Vice-Chair South Bay Council of Governments
- Expand Senior and Youth Services
- Raise the level of Communication with our City's Constituancy
- Expand Public Safety Services by applying for Grants more aggressively
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Gardena
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.