(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Matt H. Smith
- Party: Democratic/Republican
- Occupation: Lawyer/Legislator/State Representative
- 1991, Bethel Park High School
- 1995, Rollins College, B.A.
- 1999, Duquesne University School of Law School, J.D.
- Dramatically increase our level of education investment relative to the Governor's proposal
- Expand access to affordable health insurance
- Allowing small businesses and individuals to form pools to purchase health insurance will increase access and lower costs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:50 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.