(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- B.A., Columbia University
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Allegheny County
- Former District Justice, Oakmont and Verona
- Former Legal Advisor, Allegheny County District Justices
- Chairman, Pennsylvania Commission on Sentencing
- Affordable health insurance available to all Pennsylvanians
- Utilize the surplus in the Medical Malpractice Fund to subsidize health insurance for employees of small business and uninsured individuals
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer
- Township Supervisor- West Deer
- Board Member- Habitat for Humanity
- BS, MS Carnegie Mellon Univ
- 4-H Animal Project leader
- State Youth Chairman- PA Rabbit Breeders
- Fiscal Responsibility in State Government
- Creating Family-sustaining Jobs
- Repairing our Roads and Bridges
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.