(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assistant professor of English, La Salle University
- Democratic Candidate for State Representative -- 153rd Legislative District
- Education: BA La Salle Univ., 1981; JD Widener Univ. School of Law, 1984; student, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Fels School of Government
- Biographical background: 52-year-old mother, lawyer, small business owner, writer, professor
- Elected office: Abington Township Commissioner, Ward 7
- Lifelong resident of Glenside and Abington
Nicholas W. Mattiacci
Ken V. Krawchuk
- Education -- I will work to maintain and improve our public schools because education is the key to our economic future, innovation and jobs.
- Economy -- I will work to improve our economy through rebuilding of our infrastructure and good paying jobs.
- Ethics and Good Government -- I will seek smart government reform focused on transparency, honesty and cutting costs.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Information Technology Entrepreneur
- BS Physics, St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia
- Abington Citizen's Police Academy graduate
- Distinguished Toastmaster
- Candidate for Governor of Pennsylvania in 1998 and 2002
- Father of three, grandfather of two
- Cut taxes
- Cut spending
- Separation of Society and State
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.