(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John D. Payne
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Youth Program Specialist
- Legislative District Leader DCDC 106
- Asistant Chair for Arms around Africa Mission
- Director of Development/Membership SLPW
- Liaison/Licensed Minister Horizons of Hope
- AA, BSc
- Married with two Children
- Education: I will support legislation to reform education and fight to restore public education funding from the State.
- Term limits with austerity measures: I will support legislation to reform the structure and operation of the state legislature
- Economy, Job creation and retention: I will support economic development initiatives that create family-sustaining jobs"
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 17, 2012 13:50 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.