(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Former Hamilton County Commissioner
- Former Member of Cincinnati City Council
- Self-Employed Attorney
- Teacher at St. Joseph's Elementary
- B.A., College of William and Mary
- J.D., Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Revitalize the economy and get Americans back to work again
- Reduce the size and scope of the federal government
- Increase domestic production of energy
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Company President
- Dr. School of Hard Knocks
- Expert on Economics
- Expert on Politics
- Expert on Free market Economics
- Expert on liberty
- Expert on Constitution
- Stop spending more than we take in
- Non Interventionist foreign policy
- Follow the Constitution
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Moderate Political Activist/Software Builder
- Elected, Central Committee, Ohio Green Party, 2010 to 2014
- Independent Voters Alliance (IVA); THRO
- Common Sense II Political Reforms; Free Internet Tools
- Elected, Central Committee, Ohio Reform Party, 1998 to 2000
- RLS Design; Machine Draftsman/Designer (22 years); Retired
- Special Agent, U.S. Army Intelligence (60s); B.S. Biology, Chemistry, History, Education, 1965
- Ratify U.S. Amendment: End Corporate Personhood and Money as Speech.
- Re-Enact the 1933 Glass-Steagall Act, 27 pages. For Financial Stability.
- Introduce "The Citizens Right to Choose My Congress Act."
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Implementation, Issue facing district, and Environment.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Federal Elections Commission
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
- U.S. House of Representatives' website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.