(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative, 31st House District
- Small Business Owner, 1999 - 2009
- Cincinnati Recreation Commission, past President
- Community Learning Center Institute, board member
- Sisters of Charity Education Committee, member
- Legislator of the Year in Southwest Ohio, National Association of Social Workers
- Miami University, Bachelors Degree
- Economic Development
- Housing and Quality of Life
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
- Secretary of State
- The Ohio Secretary of State's campaign finance databases allow users to search, retrieve and download the campaign finance data filed with the office.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
Google News Search
- Ohio House of Representatives
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.