(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Hamilton County Recorder/Realtor
- Administrative Courtroom Bailiff for Judge Ted N. Berry
- State Representative 124th General Assembly; Financial Institution Committee, Local Government and Townships Committee,
- Ways and Means Committee, Economic Development & Small Businness Committee, Housing & Urban Development Committee
- Mayor of City of Forest Park 2 terms, Elected Councilman, City of Forest Park 3 terms
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors 27 year member
- Realtor, CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and GRI (Graduate Realtors' Institute) professional designations
- Continue to protect an individual's privacy by redacting imaged documents
- Streamline document recording through electronic web filings
- Continue to improve web access to documents
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Partner, Financial Advisory Services, Truepoint, Inc.
- Partner of Truepoint Inc, a fee-only, wealth advisory firm
- Member of Cincinnati City Council
- Vice President, SoundView Technology Group, Old Greenwich, CT
- Legislative Assistant to U.S. Representative Rob Portman, Washington DC
- Master of Business Administration in Finance from the Kogod School of Business at The American University
- Certified Financial Planner
- Modernize the Recorder's Office
- Improve, simplify, and expedite services
- Manage your tax dollars responsibly
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Qualifications, Implementation, Pressing issues, and Addressing issues.
Board of Elections
- Am I Registered?
- Search to see if you are registered and find your polling place location and a map to it. If no results are found or you have questions about your registration, please call the board of elections at 632-7000.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.