(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Nadine L. Allen
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas
- 25+ years judicial experience--presided over 160,000 criminal & civil cases.
- Created diversion programs to free up jail space for violent offenders.
- Special Instructor for the Ohio Supreme Court Judicial College.
- Past Trustee of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Advocate for victims of domestic violence, child abuse, and human trafficking.
- YWCA, "Career Woman of Achievement."
Stephen L. "Steve" Black
- Promote the public safety and trust by upholding our laws.
- Solve jail overcrowding issues.
- Protect victims of crime.
- Occupation: Trial Attorney
- Graydon Head & Ritchey (1975 to present)
- Former Federal Law Clerk (1974-75)
- Harvard Law School Graduate (1974)
- Bring a fresh perspective and experience to Common Pleas Court
- Improve courtroom procedures to increase productivity
- Reduce the time required to resolve cases
Heather S. Russell
- Occupation: Assistant Prosecuting Attorney, Hamilton County
- Cincinnnati City Council 2005-2011
- Ghiz Law, LLC 2007-present
- JD 1994 Capital University Law & Graduate Center
- 1991 BA English
- Occupation: Judge
- Ohio Supreme Court Domestic Violence Advisory Committee
- Hamilton County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney 1984-2001
- Loveland City Council 1999-2001
- Chief, Hamilton County Grand Jury, 1999-2001
- Chief Justice Maureen O'Connor appointee, Ohio Supreme Court Domestic Violence Advisory Committee
- To continue to run an efficient courtroom
- To continue to be a good listener
- To continue to be a fair and impartial judge
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Judicial Independence, and Administration of justice.
Board of Elections
- Am I Registered?
- Search to see if you are registered and find your polling place location and a map to it. If no results are found or you have questions about your registration, please call the board of elections at 632-7000.
League of Women Voters
Cincinnati Bar Association
- 2012 Judicial Poll Results
- The judicial poll is a public service project the association undertakes to provide the community with information regarding candidates running for local judgeships on Election Day.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.