(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Congresswoman/Nurse
- Was a school nurse in Santa Barbara schools
- Was a part-time instructor of Early Childhood Education at Santa Barbara City College
- Was head nurse at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Received Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing with honors from Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, Washington
- Received Master of Arts degree in Religion from Yale University
- Received Master of Arts degree in Education from University of California Santa Barbara
- Getting our economy moving again by helping small businesses create jobs
- Protecting Social Security and Medicare
- Making college more affordable
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer/Business Owner
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 24. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.