(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Lawyer/Entrepreneur
- JD - Stanford Law School
- Ph D - MIT Chemistry
- Post Doctoral Fellow UC Berkeley
- Vice President and General Counsel Light Post Holdings
- Founder and Principal Aquamunda/Water for Humanity
- General Counsel, Affinity Internet
- Budget and National Debt
- Innovation and Technology
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.